I've written for clients on a wide variety of subjects, including Britney Spears' perfume line, Free People clothiers, home improvement projects and social media savvy. However, every writer has their sweet spot, those topics on which they're well-imformed and personally engaged. These are the things which we are passionate about and deep-down, this is the work we most love to do.
I am a native of California and there is nowhere else on earth I'd rather be. I grew up steeped in the arts and cannot imagine a world without them. Through my non-profit work
, I developed a strong affinity for advocacy and activism. These are the things I am most passionate about and the subjects I am well-versed in. For me, this is the work that feels almost like play.
- Central Coast and Central Valley of California
- Food and Cooking (Reviews and Recipes)
- Film and Television (Reviews and Synopsis)
- Books and Literature (Editing and Reviews)
- Memoir and Storytelling (Editing and Ghostwriting)
- Therapeutic Writing (Teaching and Mentoring)
- Health Advocacy (Gerontology, HIV and AIDS)
- Gender Issues (Advocacy and Activism)
If you have a project related to one of the subjects above, by all means drop me a line. If the project you have in mind doesn't fit into any of the listed categories, I'd still like to hear about it. I'm always interested in expanding my knowledge base and often find whole new areas of interest while researching and writing about unexpected things.
Jules Vilmur is a Freelance Writer currently based in Modesto, CA. She specializes in copywriting, editing and narrative non-fiction. She also fond of fondue. (On Twitter and Google+)